ITEMF Expo is an international company established by the leading exhibition organisers ITE Group and Gefera Media in equal shares and specialized in automotive industry exhibitions.
The international exhibitions held by ITEMF Expo allow companies to attract new customers, to increase sales and to extend its geography through direct business contacts as well as to strengthen its market share.
International exhibition of automotive spare parts, automotive components, equipment
MIMS Automobility Moscow
- Facts and Figures 2021:
- 600+ brands from 18 countries
- 30.000+ Square Meters
- 16 000+ professional visitors from 77 Russian regions
- 4 thematic days at AGORA conference, 96 leading experts and CEOs of Russian automotive market's main organizations
- 2 interactive zones of master-classes were presented for the first time
International exhibition of commercial vehicles
COMTRANS is the largest international exhibition of commercial vehicles in Russia. Includes subsections: trucks, LCVs, buses of large and small classes, special vehicles, trailers and semi-trailers, spare parts and components. The organizers are: ITEMF Expo - a joint venture of two leading exhibition organizers: ITE Group and Gefera Media and "Association of Automobile Manufacturers of Russia" ("OAR"). The exhibition has been held since 2000 in odd years. COMTRANS is traditionally supported by the Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation, the Ministry of Transport of the Russian Federation, the Ministry of Energy of the Russian Federation, the Transport Association of the Moscow Agglomeration.
International coach & bus show
URBANTRANS takes place in Moscow in even years, alternating with the exhibition of commercial vehicles COMTRANS
Figures and facts of URBANTRANS (ex. BUSWORLD Russia) 2018:
- 84 participating companies from 14 countries
- The total area of the exhibition is 9,000 m2
- 5,050 unique professional visitors
- More than 100 journalists from Russian and foreign publications
- The Winners’ Ceremony of Za Rulem Grand Prix for commercial vehicles