ITEMF Expo is an international company established by the leading exhibition organisers ITE and Gefera Media in equal shares and specialized in automotive industry exhibitions.
The international exhibitions held by ITEMF Expo allow companies to attract new customers, to increase sales and to extend its geography through direct business contacts as well as to strengthen its market share.
International exhibition of automotive spare parts, automotive components, equipment
MIMS Automobility Moscow
- Facts and Figures 2021:
- 600+ brands from 18 countries
- 30.000+ Square Meters
- 16 000+ professional visitors from 77 Russian regions
- 4 thematic days at AGORA conference, 96 leading experts and CEOs of Russian automotive market's main organizations
- 2 interactive zones of master-classes were presented for the first time
International exhibition of commercial vehicles
The organizers of the COMTRANS International Commercial Vehicle Show were ITEMF Expo and OAR (Association of Russian Automakers).
The exhibition is included in the official calendar of the International Organization of Motor Vehicle Manufacturers (OICA) and is held biennially on odd-number years. It is the leading fair for commercial vehicles in Russia, CIS and Eastern Europe. .
COMTRANS 2021 RESULTS:
- 141 manufacturers of trucks, LCVs, buses, special and municipal equipment, automotive components and spare parts from 9 countries participated in the exhibition.
- The number of professional visitors for the first time in the history of COMTRANS exceeded 12 900.
- The exhibition was supported by: the Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation, the Ministry of Transport of the Russian Federation, the Department of transport and development of road transport infrastructure of Moscow, the Association of European Businesses (AEB), the Transport Association of the Moscow Agglomeration (TAMA), and the International Road Transport Union (IRU).
International coach & bus show
BW Expo takes place in Moscow in even years, alternating with the exhibition of commercial vehicles COMTRANS
Figures and facts of BW Expo (ex. BUSWORLD Russia) 2018:
- 84 participating companies from 14 countries
- The total area of the exhibition is 9,000 m2
- 5,050 unique professional visitors
- More than 100 journalists from Russian and foreign publications
- The Winners’ Ceremony of Za Rulem Grand Prix for commercial vehicles