ITEMF Expo is an international company established by the leading exhibition organisers ITE Group and Messe Frankfurt in equal shares and specialized in automotive industry exhibitions.
The international exhibitions held by ITEMF Expo allow companies to attract new customers, to increase sales and to extend its geography through direct business contacts as well as to strengthen its market share.
International exhibition of automotive spare parts, automotive components, equipment
MIMS Automechanika Moscow
- 1314 exhibitors from 35 countries
- 46 500+ Square Metres
- 27950 visitors from 64 countries
- 300+ hours of business events
International exhibition of commercial vehicles
The organizers of the COMTRANS International Commercial Vehicle Show were ITEMF Expo and OAR (Association of Russian Automakers).
The exhibition is included in the official calendar of the International Organization of Motor Vehicle Manufacturers (OICA) and is held biennially on odd-number years. It is the leading fair for commercial vehicles in Russia, CIS and Eastern Europe. COMTRANS is supported by the Ministry of Trade and Industries of the Russian Federation, the Ministry of Transport of the Russian Federation and the Association of European Businesses (AEB).
COMTRANS 2017 RESULTS:
- Participants: 217 companies from 17 countries of the world;
- Total exhibition area: 41 897m2 (increase by 5% in comparison to 2015);
- Number of visitors: 20 539 industry specialists (increase by 27% in comparison to 2015);
- More than 300 journalists of Russian and foreign editions;
- 18 press-conferences within the press-day on 4 September, 2017;
- The first Moscow Commercial Vehicle Summit;
- «The Best Commercial Vehicle of the Year in Russia» 17th Award Ceremony.*
International coach & bus show
BusWorld Russia powered by Autotrans
23 - 25 October 2018 | Moscow, Crocus Expo
October 17, 2015, Kortrijk (Belgium), ITEMF Expo and Busworld International signed a partnership agreementto cooperate for the organization of Busworld Russia powered by Autotrans trade show in Moscow. International coach and bus show Busworld Russia powered by Autotrans will take place on October 23-25, 2018 at the Crocus Expo venue.
The exhibition will be held every two years, alternating with the International Commercial Vehicle Auto Show COMTRANS.
The event provides an opportunity to see the latest instances of buses and components of the largest domestic and foreign manufacturers.
Statistics for 2016:
- 51 companies (manufacturers of buses and coaches, components and spare parts) from 8 countries;
- over 4.700 square meters of the total exhibition space;
- 3.458 professionals and more than 100 representatives of the media during its 3 days.